This is a great opportunity for a candidate that has worked in the insurance industry for 3+ years, now seeking a step up in their career. Excellent remuneration, benefits with ongoing training and development.
To assure accurate accounting for allocated branches and support in management reporting and regulatory reporting.
Support in developing and enhancing the existing framework of financial controls and implement improvements, as required;
- Responsible for supporting the entire quarter end close including the review and posting of all required journal entries within Group closing deadlines, to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European branches of the Company.
- Liaise with Group centres to ensure all Group reporting requirements are met;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements, including preparation of supporting documentation and information required by external auditors;
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting including quarterly financial results updates;
- Stay up to date with all changes to Group, IFRS and local GAAP reporting and ensure full compliance with these;
Support in the preparation and review of Solvency II quarterly and annual returns.