Senior Cyber Security Analyst | Birmingham | up to £55,000
My Financial Services client based in Birmingham requires a Senior Cyber Analyst to join their established technology function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing security risk assessments at design, project and business level, as well as taking a proactive approach to security. You will take a hands-on approach to identifying and evaluating new sources of threat intelligence, analysis of security controls, network topologies and host activity for successful and unsuccessful intrusions.
- You will deputise for the Group Information Security Manager and take a supervisory role within the Cyber team when necessary;
- Drive the development and maintenance of information security operations documentation;
- Manage cyber security queries from the business and act as a Subject Matter Expert for operational cyber and information security across the business;
- Accountable for developing, performing and analysing the results of scheduled audits, as well as the management of more complex internal and external audits;
- Manage and review vulnerability scans, patching updates and penetration testing, in conjunction with IT and Risk;
- Evaluation of cyber and information security risk across the business to develop new and existing security audits, controls and risk mitigations in line with the business' risk appetite;
- Proactively supervise and develop the Managed Security Operations Centre (MSOC), for security asset management, incident response, incident management and intelligence sharing; escalating to management where required.
- Strong background in technical IT, Risk or IT Audit;
- Proficient in the use of SIEM, DLP, NAD, Email Gateways, Web Proxy and Anti-Virus;
- Experience of working with Data Protection Act and security standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST;
- CISSP, CISM or Security+ would be beneficial as well.
If this is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0781 for immediate consideration.