Senior Credit Risk Specialist
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a global insurance and investments client in their search for a Senior Credit Risk specialist. My client have a solid name in the market and have over 50 years' experience within their field offering a fantastic platform for Risk professionals to join. To add, they have offices just near to Bank.
- My client seek are recruiting for both a commercial mortgage loans risk analyst and also a counterparty risk analyst
- You will deliver independent, timely advice on a variety of credit rating issues
- Monitoring the internal credit rating of the private debt portfolio
- Be a key contributor to the ongoing development of the clients rating framework
- Provide risk input and challenge around new counterparty exposure and ratings
- Provide credit rating input and review appropriateness of rating aspects
- Monitor and challenge methodologies of external asset managers and CR's
- Contribute to oversight meetings
- Lead risk assurance reviews surrounding credit rating
The ideal candidate needs to have a proven Ratings background, ideally from a Credit Rating agency although candidates from the banking and insurance sector will be considered.
Please get in touch with Luke Almond for further details.