Senior Core Network Engineer - 12 month Contract
We are currently working exclusively with a leading Insurance company based in Bern who are looking to hire additional external support for their Corporate IT Services department within the Core Network team due to heavy investments in implementation of Next-Gen technologies.
- 3rd level support with on-call service (7x24) as part of incident and problem management
- Define work-instruction for the network operation team.
- Engineering and administration of the national MPLS-VPN Core and the Corporate Data Center network based on state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure as well as for highly available LAN infrastructures
- Coordinate with Applications, Infrastructure and Security teams for an efficient synergy
- Elaborate technical documentations.
- Participation in realization of local and global projects
- Computer scientist ETH / FH and / or CISCO certification (CCIE, CCNP) with several years of engineering and operating experience as network engineer
- Ability to speak and write Fluently in (Swiss) German and English is a must
- Exposure to MPLS-VPN, SD-WAN and/or Cisco ACI is a major advantage
- Experience in dealing with requirements as well as feasibility studies
- High willingness to learn, motivation and resilience
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.