Leading independent UK consultancy seeking Senior Consulting Actuary to join their office in Leeds | £60,000-£75,000 DOE + Flexi benefits + bonus
About the business
A leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. This firm has over 800 member of staff with offices in 7 locations around the UK. As a partner led business which prides itself in providing straightforward and well communicated pensions advice and consultancy, for a wide range of clients, large and small, in both the private and public sectors.
About the role
You will act as the main point of contact for a range of clients ensuring work is of a high quality and within agreed timescales. In addition you will use of a variety of techniques and theoretical principles to establish probability and risk in respect of areas such as pensions. You will understand your clients' issues and broader perspectives and will develop and recommend suitable solutions or more efficient ways of working.
What you will need
- Qualified actuary with substantial post-qualified experience
- Recent pensions consulting experience from within a consultancy
- Trustee and corporate advisory experience
What's on offer
- Competitive salary on offer, dependent on experience
- Flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
- Plenty of scope for career progression
- The opportunity to work in a multi-award winning pensions consultancy