For a leading Consultancy firm, we are looking for Senior Consultant/Manager that will support international clients in the shape and design of their big data platform, the development of the data supply chain, the establishment of the data governance, and the definition of an analytics strategy to rotate their business and operating models towards a Data Driven Company.
You will be responsible for delivering Analytics and Data Strategy projects by designing and developing strategies to help customers (across industries and market) to manage, transform and consume data in an effective way.
Combining cutting-edge data management methods, technologies, big data and advanced analytics (Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics) and AI (Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, ...), you will provide consulting services that address challenging client business problems and exploit business opportunities to unlock value.
As Analytics and Data Strategy expert you will be able to:
- Shape data driven company strategies
- Design and shape data management and analytics operating models, in terms of organization structure, governance mechanisms, roles and responsibilities, processes and enabling capabilities and technologies
- Design big data and analytics architectures and platforms
- Define and implement data management and analytics programs, including data modeling, data supply chain, data governance, MDM, EIM, data consumption and analytics
- Articulate business cases to prove the business value of Analytics & Data strategy initiatives, prioritize identified use cases and shape an actionable roadmap