Job Description Summary
The Business Intelligence team gives a competitive advantage and drive business insights. My client is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team based in London on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity that will give you interaction with key business stakeholders to understand strategies and will involve you identifying and recommending solutions that use our data to help drive those strategies.
Part of a team of 10 you will work closely with IT & Service Delivery teams, end users and Senior Business Stakeholders. You will provide creative solutions to a wide range of requirements and work on multiple projects at one time.
- The primary point of contact for specific divisions for all business intelligence related activities.
- Performing a full spectrum of business analysis functions and leading the business workstations.
- Creating and managing a portfolio of work and actively engaging with senior stakeholders to set priorities. Act as Project Manager for larger items of work.
- Wrangle data and create proof of concepts to explore and transform data into business insights.
- Assist in the functional testing of Business Intelligence deliverables, identify and manage defect resolution with the development team.
- Train business users on business intelligence deliverables.
- Within the team you will get to work with existing systems and help integrate new ones. As such, you will be responsible for developing and rolling out our next generation of business intelligence tools that will enable us to move away from the current static reporting to self-service dashboards.