- Monitor and report on publicly available market or competitor information
- Prepare strategic monthly reports for senior management
- Compile and maintain detailed strategic profiles on main competitors
- Monitor and report on emerging trends with potential impact on the insurance market
- Conduct special research projects on agreed specific topics of interest to the business
- Adopt a flexible approach in the role and assist with other related tasks assigned by the manager
- Good working knowledge of P&C insurance products and the insurance market landscape in Ireland.
- Proven ability to research topics independently and an ability to find creative ways of gathering and validating market information.
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of people internally and externally to support sourcing of market data
- Understanding of competition laws and how they impact on the competitor information that can legitimately gather.
- Organised approach to work, good at planning and prioritising with an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
For more information and to apply, please contact Marta via Marta.Borkowska@ojassociates.com