Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst the Business Analyst is responsible for Business Analysis deliverables on a program, multiple projects and/or small changes across the business.
The Business Analyst works as part of a cross functional team completing business analysis deliverables including leading the process of gathering, elicitation, prioritisation, tracking and documenting of business requirements, business rules and benefits/disbenefits identification.
- Perform business analysis and/or systems analysis on high profile, highly complex and/or strategic business initiatives
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders at all levels to ensure common understanding of business objectives and scope
- Analysis of business processes and systems and recommendations for their improvement with the use of modelling and statistical research
- Contribute to impact assessment, scoping and estimating of analysis activity within the portfolio and small change initiatives
- Work with business representatives and stakeholders at all levels of seniority to elicit their business requirements, using appropriate techniques e.g. workshops, questionnaires, 1:1 interviews etc.
- Use a combination of business and technical knowledge , determine the implication of feasibility of system design and integration working closely with architects and developers
- Support Business Stakeholders in the design and development of business processes and business process re-engineering
- Communicate proposed solutions back to Business Stakeholders to ensure these meet with the business requirement
- Guide and mentor less experienced Business Analysts across the Change and Development department
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies both at a project and requirements level and communicate as appropriate
- Must be German speaking to a minimum level of B2
- Awareness of and experience in Waterfall and Agile business analysis approaches
- Experience of working within IT teams
- Demonstrates evidence of performing the analysis and documentation of operational processes and business requirements
- Able to work effectively across multiple change projects or change activities simultaneously
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills