The Client: Industry leader Fintech business increasing their EMEA headquarters here in Ireland
- Working within an Agile work environment
- Liaise with a number of other EU partners and conduct regular workshops both virtual and onsite
- You will have experience of working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Working directly with business stakeholders using your expertise to elicit, analyze, documentation
- You will work closely with the tech teams and be able to communicate effectively communicate with the development and testing teams
- you will have extensive delivery experience
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + Business Analyst with a technical background
- demonstrated success dealing and managing both stakeholder requirements and varies changing stakeholders
- An understanding of the full software life-cycle and appreciation of different project delivery methodologies
- Must have excellent business analysis experience including requirements workshops, gap analysis, process mapping and modeling the 'as is' and 'to be' processes.
- Must have excellent written skills and the ability to produce clear and meaningful documentation.
- Data modelling experience would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage senior client stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Experience working in small to medium-sized teams taking full ownership.