Please find below the details of a global leader in insurance who are seeking to recruit a Senior Actuarial Analyst to their fast-growing Pricing team. The role will assist the Pricing Actuary with a range of responsibilities which include developing and pricing new/existing products and maintaining the current pricing models.
- Perform profitability analysis by product segmentation.
- Optimise and run pricing models and perform assessments of existing pricing strategies
- Support product development initiatives, including market research
- Prepare reports for the relevant Committees
- Perform the end to end reprice process for existing business
- Assess the viability of commercial deals and submit proposals to senior management
You will be a part qualified actuary or senior actuarial student.
If you are interested in seeing further details, please submit your CV and we will be in touch with further details and other available roles at your level.