Security Specialist - Governance / Risk / Compliance
A growing FinTech business that plays a key part in Britain's economy is looking for a Security Analyst / Specialist with governance, risk and compliance skills to join them. On top of a salary of £45,000 you will also receive a bonus of up to 20% based on personal performance plus a generous benefits package including a pension of up to 14% and private medical
The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home (Remote onboarding and working during COVID-19), flexible start/end times, on site free parking and an office location easily accessible from the motorway from Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Bolton, Preston, Chester, Wigan etc.
As the Security Analyst / Specialist you will be responsible for performing the monitoring of IT service usage, compliance with IT Security policies and will offer specialist support and guidance to the development cells whilst carrying out technical assessments of the IT environment
- Measure compliance with IT security policies & maintain industry leading security standards across the whole IT estate
- Perform security assessments including vulnerability scans & application testing
- Act as a central point of contact for IT Security audit related activity
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support on IT Security incidents
- Provide support to development cells ensuring that new & existing services are developed in line with a secure code mentality.
- Maintain an ongoing assessment of emerging threats & vulnerabilities recommending enhancements/improvements/innovation where necessary.
- Ensure that annual security assessment is completed
- Previous experience in a Security Analyst / Specialist role
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Experience ensuring that policies are kept up to date in line with business requirements.
- Experience with Security design testing in accordance with the OWASP security testing methodology
- Experience with Threat identification and remediation including penetration testing and vulnerability
Interviews for this role are all being held remotely this week and next so please apply ASAP or call 01616940731 for more information