My client based in Brussels in an easy-access location is actively seeking a new Network and Security of the infrastructure due to their continual growth.
This large company is internationally known for its expertise and is always in expansion. They also offer the possibility of an international career that will allow you to share your knowledge and learn from the bests.
There, you will work with the latest technologies and to always learn something new in order to become an expert in your field and enrich your CV.
This company will also offer you a real career in a competitive and selective sector which will teach you the best of Security /Cybersecurity.
Mid -Senior Security Engineer - The Job
- You will join the SOC team and take care of your client's security;
- You will find and define the risk in the security and resolve them;
- Work on security alerts of your clients and figure out solutions;
- You will also be the guide of the partners for all security information and security policies and define new security policies;
- You will do security audits on your client's infrastructure
Mid -Senior Security Engineer - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field or equivalence by experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in security, network or a related field to security
- You will work with the following technologies: Cisco, Juniper, F5, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet Fluent in French OR Dutch AND English
- Proven management skills in security
- Professional communication and organization skills
- CISSP certification is a plus
Mid -Senior Security Engineer - The Offer
- A competitive salary (Depending on your experience)
- Extra advantages ( Company Car, DKV, Holidays, etc.)
- To work in a nice growing company and an evolution path for your career
- The possibility of an international career
If you are interested in new challenges: Apply today!
Or contact me for more information Pauline.email@example.com or 02 588 10 84