Security Analyst - Manchester City Centre
My central Manchester based client requires a Security Analyst to sit within their fast-growing Security Operations function. You will be responsible for remediation of risks post vulnerability scanning in line with industry best standards. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a business currently going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. The role is based in Central Manchester and offers a competitive day rate.
- 4 years of experience in a hands on security role
- Extensive experience within security operations function
- Exposure to various SIEM Tools and Vulnerability scanners
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of high level reporting on security risks and vulnerabilities
- Experience working with DLP and PAM
- Experience of working autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
If this is of interest please call 0161 694 0781 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.