Are you an accountant skilled in ceded reinsurance? Has worked across the P&C space? If so, my premier client, a leading reinsurer is seeking a Senior Reinsurance accountant to join the team. Based in New York, responsibilities include:
- Accounting for ceded premium in sub-ledger and general-ledger.
- Assist in creating ceded bordereau statements, ceded Schedule F including collateral maintenance, and quarterly GAAP financial statement preparation.
- Assist in the monthly / quarterly close process, including preparation of various quarterly financial analyses.
- Assisting in other ad-hoc projects.
The idea candidate possesses:
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience in property & casualty insurance.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent training.
- Strong understanding of ceded reinsurance.
- Strong analytic and reconciliation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels.
This position is based in Warren, NJ and currently seeking to conduct interviews ASAP.
To discuss in more detail please reach out for a confidential career discussion!