I have been instructed by a leading Insurer to source a regulatory reporting accountant to sit withing their finance function in Brighton. The role has oversight of financial reporting giving the individual exposure to varying business units and senior stakeholders.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly and annual SII submissions including preparation of the Economic Balance Sheet, Premium Claims Expense analysis across varying business units.
- Sourcing and presenting appropriate data from key systems such as Tagetik.
- Assisting with SII elements of annual planning and forecasting.
- Answering queries from IM/Centre Finance and Actuarial teams on submissions.
- ACA/ACCA qualifed accoutnant
- Well versed using UK GAAP/IFRS
- Excellent excel skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Insurance accounting/insurance accounting background.