Regulatory Project Manager - Insurance
Our client, a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Regulatory Project Manager to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be responsible for the end to end implementation of IFRS.
- Work with the business to identify requirements
- Work with the business and compliance teams to plan and execute IFRS17 changes across the business.
- Work closely with relevant legal and compliance teams to ensure that appropriate solutions are put in place
- Develop business cases for projects
- Take part in regular SteerCo meetings and provide progress reports to the board
- Manage all projects in accordance with the Agile project management framework
- Develop and actively manage project plans & budgets
- Manage any project risks and issues arising, including escalating within the agreed governance framework
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- A proven track record in the end to end delivery of Regulatory focused projects with a financial services organisation (preferably specialist insurance)
- Experience in the interpretation of complex financial regulations, preferably with IFRS
- Experience in delivering using the Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects from design through to implementation
- Strong understanding of risk management and governance framework
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; however it sits on a programme that is due to run for the next 12-18 months so the likelihood for extension is strong. It will be based in The City of London at a rate of circa £550-650 a day. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.