We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Tech and Cyber divison in an Account Management type capacity.
Oliver James Associates is an award-winning global recruitment partner, finding and placing market-leading
talent across 12 locations worldwide. We source world-class permanent and contract professionals for the
Financial Services, Professional Services, and Commerce & Industry sectors.
We have grown consistently since being founded in 2002, and picked up a multitude of awards along the way.
We have placed on the Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times' Best Small Companies
to Work For, along with 5th place on LinkedIn's Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, and APSCo's
'Recruitment Company with the Most Sustainable Growth' for four years' running. Plus, our industry-leading
Learning and Development and unrivalled employee benefits ensure our most important assets, our people,
are rewarded for their contribution to the journey.
Reporting to the Manager on the cyber Security team you will be tasked to liaise with our existing client base,
finding them the best permanent senior cyber security professionals within the market.
- Build and further develop relationships with line managers or HR Contacts within existing client base
- Keep up to date with client hiring strategy, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the market
- Attending regular job briefings and client meetings to discuss requirements / strategies
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- Headhunting senior candidates for the positions given, supported by our delivery team
- Networking with clients and candidates frequently, organising events and client presentations
- Achieving set targets with regards to financials, client satisfaction and placement ratio
- Ranking multiple jobs to ensure your time is spent most efficiently
- Going above and beyond to find the best candidate for the position
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- 12 months recruitment experience in either a 360 or 180 capacity
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of permanent recruitment processes
- Recruitment experience within any professional services sector where high levels of influence are require
- Confident meeting deadlines in a high performance environment
- Background of working with senior stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Christmas shut down
- Company-matched pension scheme up to 4.5%
- Regular social events, including free weekly drinks
- Private health care and dental cover
- Extended lunch for gym-goers