The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with the Global Total Rewards team as well as various HR & IT teams in developing and implementing solutions for Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. This is an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as a PM professional while making a positive impact on a variety of projects.
The Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Proven track record of managing multiple, complex, large scale, HR and HRIS projects.
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
- Coordination of projects and teams among HR, IT, Legal, Finance, and more. * Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team.
- Strong resource management skills. Ability to coordinate resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with the HR and Technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom solutions.
- Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid) in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Communicate with end users and various teams, gathering information, diagnosing issues, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
- Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, and be able to lead and guide projects through completion.
- Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours
- Ability to develop strong relationships with your customers
- Create and maintain documentation QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Information Systems, Business or other related major.
- At least 5 years of direct experience managing multiple projects with a proven track record of managing successful projects.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc. as well as HR systems, processes, procedures and projects.