Digital Project Manager
A growing Insurance business is looking for a Project Manager for an exciting permanent opportunity in West Sussex, South East England to join their team.
The role is responsible for delivering multiple concurrent digital change initiatives through the full project management life-cycle working closely with the business to understand their needs.
- Experience/Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Experience in delivering Digital change initiatives (e.g. website, e-commerce, telephony, CRM, internal comms)
- Ensure Business and IT operational areas are able to accept change
- Full understanding and plan for the business impact of change
- Manage multiple projects and business area backlog items, while responsible for all business and IT change
- Lead change activity working closely with Programme Managers and C-Suite Execs to maintain delivery in line with strategic roadmap
- Preferable experience working in Financial Services or Insurance
- Experience of managing/engaging with 3rd parties
For more information and to be considered, please get in touch with Nicola Scheffer ASAP via email (email@example.com) response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience.