Tasks in hand:
My client is looking for someone to strengthen their dynamic team in order to build inspiring and fascinating solutions in the digital world for their end customers. Solutions include strategies for new products, transformation of business processes and reorganisation. They achieve this with the most modern technologies, such as artificial intelligence, cloud-based IT, innovative mobile solutions.
This is an ideal time to join a fast growing company and a fast growing team of agile consultants and gain deep insights into different industries every day. Direct customer contact and a network of competent work colleagues guarantee you a steep learning curve!
- You have good knowledge of agile and classic development processes
- You understand how budget and progress control is handled in agile and classic projects and you are familiar with stakeholder management, requirements management and risk management
- The ideal profile will have over 3 years of experience as a project manager or product owner with budget responsibility and with teams (5+ people)
- You have a "know you can" mindset and are very solution-oriented
- You have a degree and feel comfortable in a technical environment (Masters is an advantage)
- Certificates are an advantage (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, IPMA, PMP, Hermes or similar)
- Fluent German and very good English skills are a must