This Process Owner will design and drive improvements to the processes of Service Management that result in improved system stability and availability, increased execution quality and reduced errors. This role is responsible for the overall success of the processes. This includes monitoring the processes for effectiveness and efficiency, developing and implementing continuous process improvement activities, and ensuring their adherence.
- Define and implement the mission and objectives of the processes.
- Define standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor and measure effectiveness; develop and manage action plans to continuously improve KPIs.
- Develop and manage all process documentation including user and training guides.
- Provide training on the process.
- Identify and prioritize requirements and enhancements for all tools supporting the processes.
- Ensure processes adhere to the IT Compliance & Controls Assurance program.
- Host regularly scheduled process review meetings.