I am currently working with a global financial services company seeking to hire a Private Equity Fund Accounting Supervisor for their growing Dublin operations. Ideal candidate will have strong Private Equity / Real Estate knowledge.
As the Private Equity Fund Accounting Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Main POC for a number of PE clients
- Work closely with clients to resolve inquiries and ensure client satisfaction
- Review work of Fund Accountants / Analysts.
- Manage current / new employees within their team
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-5 years experience in a Fund Admin. role / 1-2 years in Private Equity.
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong leadership skills
On offer: the opportunity to join a growing firm that goes above and beyond to look after their staff.