This is an exciting life actuarial opportunity for junior actuaries to join a dynamic pricing team. This role is suited to both graduates and actuarial analysts with experience within insurance.
This role includes monitoring and analysing life insurance pricing models, building statistical pricing models and presenting these models and their findings to optimise performance.
This company has an interest in data science - the successful applicant will be exposed to machine learning techniques.
- Actuarial student with experience within insurance
- Graduates must be able to operate within a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- SQL, Python, Excel or other programming languages like R a necessity
- Keen interest in statistical modelling and an interest in data science
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical departments
To review the job specification or to discuss the role in more detail please contact: email@example.com | 02038619126