A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PMO Lead professional with previous PMO experience.
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Regional office, across multiple streams and countries ensuring the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeholders, project reports are signed and up-to-date. It is an amazing opportunity for a mid-senior level PMO to grow into a more senior role with more responsibilities and scope.
- Have 5-7 years of experience in PMO lead/coordinator role;
- You must have experience managing Global or Regional projects for more than 3-5 years;
- Cantonese, Mandarin or any other local language capabilities would be a plus;
- Be open to late calls from time to time with the head-office;
- Have experience of running Project governance framework in a complex matrix structure from the ground up;
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within the Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!