Permanent Ruby on Rails Developer | £up to £75,000k DOE | Central London
My global high-tech business to business client is looking for a permanent Ruby on Rails Developer to join their existing team of 6 developers.
The client works with some of the largest brand in the World including Nestle, BA and McDonalds. Working within a market worth over £30 billion a year.
This PLC company give the opportunity for internal growth and self-development, with the current Software Manager having learnt the tricks of the trade in the very place he is now Head of Software.
- Mid - Senior Level (there is an open slot for a Lead Developer which can be an ideal career progression opportunity)
- Reporting to the Head of Software, you will be part of a collaborative, technical team responsible for developing the core backend services.
- You demonstrate passion for learning, and self-development.
What they offer:
- 2 days working from home
- Generous holiday + close down at Christmas
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Quality pension contribution
- Up to £75,000k dependent on experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL OR SEND AN UPDATED CV TO JADE.WHITE@OJASSOCIATES.COM OR 0161 694 0803.