Oliver James Associates are supporting a client in the North of England who require a Senior Pensions expert for a 6 month contract position.
The ideal candidate will have an actuarial background and demonstrable experience at a senior level. Knowledge of public sector pension schemes would be beneficial.
Location: North West + 1 day working from home
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: £700-900/day
Role: Provide expert advice to the client with regards to an ongoing Pensions project.
- Actuarial background and/or PMI qualification
- Leading a pensions function
- Identifying and delivering tactical improvement.
- Setting up and supporting technical functions
- Senior stakeholder management
- Experience working with The Pensions Regulator.
- Knowledge of public sector pension schemes highly desireable
- Previous exposure to query/complaints handling.
To apply for this role or for further information, Please contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com with a copy of your CV.