Employment type: 6-12 month contract
Very competitive rate: 35-55CHF per hour (DOE)
Contract: Initially Until March 2021 (plus extensions)
Our client, a renowned global fintech are offering an excellent opportnity for a back office banking specialist in the payments area to join their team in Bioggio.
Task & Responsibilities
- Execute the transactional daily activity (order entry, validation and collateral activities) regarding domestic and international commercial payments in line with the standard market rules (sic/swift/sepa format, cut-off times, others).
- Guarantee the respect of the standard processes agreed with the clients (SLA), be in line with the market standard processes, apply the fiscal regulations and comply with the confidentiality duties (banking, professional and client's data secrecy).
- Be involved in the functional test activity in order to guarantee the client implementation/migration into the Avaloq banking platform in time and quality.
- Analyse the pending cash open items related to the area and take all the needed steps in order to close the open positions with correspondent banks and custodians.
- Manage the investigation activity versus correspondent banks or ordering banks or beneficiary banks in order to apply the funds in the correct way, following Clients' instructions
- Cooperate with clients and counterparties for the daily business
- Solve problems with other departments to close operational issues
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Experience in Payments (processing and/or investigation)
- Knowledge of Avaloq Core Banking System is desired
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- High flexibility and willingness to learn
- Good team player
- Capability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging, fast-paced and complex environment
- Fluent English. German being a plus.