Oliver James Associates has partnered up with one of the best respected Actuarial functions in the UK which is seeking to recruit a Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary into their Advisory Consultancy across all levels of seniority.
As an Actuary within this specific Consultancy, you will work on a number of simultaneous projects across a range of specialisms and actuarial disciplines. From day one, you will be heavily involved in supporting the ALM, Investments, Pricing, Longevity and Risk & Capital teams developing your knowledge from Actuarial experts in their respective fields.
Once Qualified or if you join as a Qualified Actuary and are ready to make your decision, you will be presented with a choice of which specialism you would like to focus on in order to become a Subject Matter Expert and represent the Consultancy both Nationally and Internationally.
- Providing high quality insurance consultancy to UK life insurers, both from their offices and on site with clients, delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients, building a strong network of contacts in the life insurance industry.
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business, particularly with our quantitative investment team and our longevity specialists, to deliver on cross-practice projects.
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience, which includes conference speaking and writing articles.
You will be a Part-Qualified or Qualified Actuary with first class communication skills who has demonstrated excellent exam progression and/or quick qualification.