This leading, global insurance business is looking to hire an experienced professional to support the Head of Operations for their Malaysia branch. They can offer a flexible working environment with superb opportunities for development, career growth and internal mobility.
You will play a key role in the running of all operational activities including risk management, compliance, legal entity control, Shariah governance, operational excellence, business planning and strategy management. This is an exciting role allowing you to work with regional and global stakeholders, including the senior management team. You will also play an important role in strategic decision making.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in the insurance industry, with relevant experience in operations
- Sound working knowledge of Shariah governance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record in senior stakeholder management
- Deadline driven and ability to work both independently and as part of a team