As a result of on-going success, our client in Dublin requires a non-life actuarial contractor (part or newly qualified actuary) to support their growing business
Non-life actuarial contractor (part or newly qualified) required to support a reputable and growing client.
Contracting positions are the best way to experience working with new clients, gain new experience and allows more flexbility
Duration: 3 months + extensions
Rate: Daily rate or Fixed-Term contract (negotiable)
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience in a non-life actuarial role, Part or Qualified actuary will be considered
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance
- Experience in a reserving or risk role
- Have strong knowledge of Solvency II
- Good IT skills in any of VBA, R, Python etc
- Comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders. Driven and reliable.
- You will be available in the next few months
To discuss this opportunity or the Actuarial contract market, please contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com
Oliver James Associates is the market leader in Actuarial contract and interim recruitment. Contact Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com today to have a confidential conversation about your career.