Oliver James Associates are currently working with a leading Insurance firm in Switzerland in recruiting a Non-Life Actuary to be part of their Zurich Reserving team.
The company is undergoing large a transformation in the reserving department and is in the midst of the IFRS17 Implementation phase and need to organise the processes in order to fit the requirements. Therefore it is a great time to join if you like to contribute to setting up new processes.
- Actuarial analysis of non-life reserves in accordance to IFRS17 and Solvency II
- Contribution to the closing process, reporting to the group and supervisory authorities
- Participation in the automation and digitisation of internal reserving processes
- Coordination with different teams on various group projects
- Presentation of results to senior management and other departments
- University education in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or similar
- SAV qualification (or equivalent) or studying towards qualification
- 2 to 7 years of experience in a similar position in non-life insurance
- Proven experience working on process automation is required
- Strong IT skills, experience in programming languages such as SQL would be an advantage
- Analytical mindset and ability to draw conclusions out of data and present these in a coherent manner
- Good team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent German is required, good English skills will be beneficial
For more information on this position, please get in touch with Naomi Roe or submit your CV to be considered.