A widely recognised and fast growing UK firm are seeking to recruit a Nearly|Qualified Actuary to take an active lead in the development and maintenance of actuarial systems, models and tools.
As a Systems Actuary based in the London office, you'll lead on the implementation of change projects to support regulatory requirements, new products, reinsurance structures, management information and external reporting requirements.
This opportunity offers you a chance to manage the delivery of work designed to improve the robustness and efficiency of the Actuarial Department through process improvements, system enhancements and ensuring an adequate control framework is in place.
Skills and experience desired:-
- Nearly or Qualified Actuary
- Knowledge and experience across Actuarial Systems or Defined Benefits would be advantageous
- Solid systems development background in: Moses/ Prophet/Monet
- Knowledge of SQL, VB.Net and VBA would be an advantage
- Experience in Actuarial modelling change projects and developing actuarial software
- Experience of software development principles and Technical Actuarial Standards