Manual Tester - Nashville - 6 Month Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality. QA Tester responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also write and review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring the software product deployed to production is of high quality with few defects.
- Evaluate problems identified in production and assist with resolution strategies.
- Work with product development engineers to isolate issues by collecting and analyzing detailed process steps, log files, and data input.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and testing methodologies
- Experience working closely with a development team
- Comfortable reading and interpreting application code / test scripts
- Experience working with Gherkin (preferred)
- Familiar with software design patterns (preferred)
- Experience with cross browser testing (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong Analytical skills - Cause and Effect Analysis
- Ability to understand and articulate how changes in technology impact customer experience, able to lead the test effort and defining strategic testing approach
If interested please respond with an updated resume.