Leading Insurance Business; Strong Governance Culture & Structured Environment; Excellent Work Life Balance
This leading insurance business is widely regarded as an employer of choice due to their superb working environment and growth opportunities. As part of an initiative to further enhance their governance function and create further value add to the business, they are looking to hire a Technology Risk Manager in this newly created role.
You will be responsible for driving IT process improvement and managing IT risks and controls. This involves the design, implementation and ongoing improvement of IT systems and processes; acting as a subject matter expert in the development of policies and procedures and applying ITIL/COBIT methods to improve IT processes. You will also handle technology risk management initiatives such as managing IT Risk Control Self-Assessment and Key Risk Indicators.
- You should have at least 7 years of experience in financial services, covering IT risk & control / IT governance
- Must hold ITIL certification and have hands-on experience of applying ITIL processes and principles to optimize operational efficiencies
- Sound working knowledge of MAS TRM framework, ideally with some experience of fronting regulators, would be preferred
- Experience in developing technology risk key performance indicators (KRIs) and managing Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) would be desirable
- Experience working with the internal auditors would be desirable
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills