Oliver James Associates Switzerland are currently partnered exclusively with a leading Asset Management group in Zurich in their search for an experienced Legal Structuring Professional.
My client is an exceptional Asset Management business operating across the globe with key offices in all global hubs. They run their group legal function from Zurich and are seeking a Legal Counsel for the Private Equity Structuring business.
- Providing Comprehensive legal advice for the German and Austrian structuring teams focusing Private Equity, Private and Real Estate products
- Tailoring structured Private Equity solutions for Institutional and Private Clients
- Act as the point of contact for all German / BaFIN regulatory queries
- Instruct and Manage internal and external legal counsel
- Proficiency in English and a second language (in particular German) being a strong plus
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm's business and industry
Required Key Skills:
- German Bar, other qualifications (like LL.M ) are an advantage
- Minimum 3+years professional experience after Admission to the Bar
- Broad understanding of German and European Financial Services regulation including MIFID, AIFMD, UCITS & PRIIPS
- Relevant experience in financial market and corporate law
- Strong commercial background as you will need to interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience participating in committees, fielding questions and defending your decisions with credibility
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Nicky.Walsh@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.