A Global Financial Services Institution is seeking a focused and experienced Solution Architect to join a brand new team to assist in leading modernisation and integration excellence projects.
- Build up and maintain integration tools, design patterns, services and common data
- Maintain key understanding of IT applications and their business operation models.
- Provide technical leadership in integration design.
- Develop the Target State Architecture
- Collaborate with other members in the architecture team to migrate legacy systems
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or related discipline
- 10+ years of IT related experience in architect/managerial position, preferably in insurance or financial industry
- Proven ability to lead and demonstrate strong sense of ownership
- Experience using AWS and/or Azure or Cloud Computing solutions
- Experience using relational databases and data warehouse such as AWS RDS (Aurora), Redshift, Oracle or others
- Excellent Knowledge in promoting and enforcing technology standards in the complete SDLC cycle
- Excellent Knowledge on Enterprise Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and modern tools in integration - development and testing