Lead IT Security Analyst - Manchester - £60k
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team that are responsible for all operational IT security across the business. You would be responsible for providing assurance's that all new & existing services are secure and act as a specialist for all operational teams to come to for guidance.
- To provide guidance, support & advice to other team members
- Carry out IT security gap & risk assessments, including PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and Cyber Security Essentials
- Lead the remediation of vulnerabilities, the management of IT security risks and operational security issues
- Confidently lead investigations of security issues
- Represent the IT security team within the Technical Design Authority, reviewing proposals, design & make recommendation for improvements,
- Help project teams in the selection & adoption of processes & security controls - supporting the principles of Privacy by Design & Secure by Design
- Act as deputy Head of IT Security where needed and represent IT Security at the IT Management Forums
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience working in a role where your primary focus is IT Security
- Strong background working within IT
- Experience with Security Incident & Event Management
- Experience with Vulnerability Management & Security Testing
- A solid technical understanding of IT Security best practice, common attack types, detection/ prevention methods (including CISecurity Benchmarks, OWASP & NIST guidelines)
- Exposure to the Microsoft ATP stack would be beneficial
- IT Security qualifications are desired - GIAC, GSEC, ISACA CISA, PICA ISA
This is a great opportunity to work for a business where you will be making a vital difference and be a key / important figure within their technical department.
Click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.