We are looking for an experienced Information Security professional to join a expanding InfoSec team to help provide governance & oversight of their information security risk & control environment. To ensure proportionate , relevant & cost-effective controls are designed well and operated effectively.
You must be able to translate risk recruitment's & constraints of the business into security control requirements, as well as to develop metrics for ongoing performance measurement & reporting.
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years information security experience or an equivalent role
- Strong analytical skills to analyse security requirements
- Proven expedience & ability to successfully delivery results in accordance to specific deadlines
- Clear ability to engage with technical and non technical audiences at various levels
- Familiarity with relevant UK & international security & privacy regulation & legislation would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of being able to assess and prioritise business imperatives to ensure the team supports both the IT and the firms strategic and functional goals
- Experience of implementing, managing or working with risk management methodologies or common information security management frameworks and standards, such as ISO27001, ISO 31000, CIS, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS or NIST within a regulated environment, performing risk assessments and business impact analysis would be beneficial
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details