I am currently working with an SME Consultancy in the City, who are looking to source Analyst's with a KYC/EDD background for a large scale project (approx 30 people). The client needs to have people who are available at the end of Jan 2020 for up to 6 months to assist with helping a client address a backlog of KYC/EDD profiles for a portfolio of correspondent banks, branches of correspondent banks, non-bank financial institutions.
- Minimum 2 years of Enhanced Due Diligence and KYC experience
- Experience with performing EDD on correspondent banks and non-bank financial institutions (i.e., payment processors, hedge funds, fund administrators, etc.)
- Knowledge of correspondent banking products and services, how they work, and the AML risk associated with these products (e.g., nostro accounts, international cash letters, cover payments, etc.)
- Knowledge of the risks associated with conducting business with correspondents in varying geographies (including in high risk countries or higher risk regions)
- Ability to meet caseloads within tight timelines
- Ability and experience with reviewing correspondent banking transactions, including approaches on how to identify nested relationships and activity, and reviewing high volume activity for correspondent banks.
If this is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.