My client, one of the top London Market Syndicates, are seeking a technically strong graduate to join their Loss Modelling team. The role will work closely with Catastrophe Modellers and Underwriters, and entail model validation, monthly reporting, peer reviewing data and some risk pricing work.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of 2:1 in mathematical, geographical or relevant degree
- excellent communication skills
- knowledge of Loss Modelling / Catastrophe Modelling
- understanding and awareness of the General Insurance market, in particular Lloyd's of London
- hold the right to work in the UK.
Please note this role does not offer visa sponsorship, and will only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the UK.