We are partnered with a leading Swiss bank in the search for an experienced and motivated Software Solution Architect to join the team in central Zürich. Services include online banking, mortgages, loans, cards and payments, savings, insurance and more, to customers across all areas of the country.
If you're looking for a role and company that features a flat hierarchy, open and transparent communication between all colleagues and teammates, with short and decisive decision-making processes, then this role is for you!
Within this role, we are looking for someone who can:
- Test the efficiency of innovative software solutions alongside requirements engineering.
- Create the architecture and conception of banking applications
- Manage order placement and support for software developers in Zurich and the foreign development centres
- Support the commissioning of the supplied software as well as analysis and problem solving
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of standards and guidelines
- Review and manage quality assurance of the delivered software components
Some of the requirements for this position includes:
- Completed higher education or advanced training in computer science
- Experience in the support of the entire development chain (front and back end) as well as knowledge of the technologies used HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, Spring, Java EE, PL / SQL
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written, is a mandatory requirement (working languages German and English; specifications English)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Ideally, knowledge of Financial Services or more specifically, a bank's products and core processes
Within this role and team, you will receive excellent opportunities for conception and maintenance of your own banking developments, in a modern and agile environment. Furthermore, international collaboration with diverse and ambitious teams, exciting projects, personal decision making and taking ownership for your work make this a great opportunity.
Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.