IT Service Desk Engineer - Central Manchester - up to £28k
Our Central Manchester based client requires an IT Service Desk Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role sits within the 2nd line of support and will report into the 1st and 2nd Line Team Leader.
You will be mainly responsible for providing 2nd line support within the Microsoft operating system and applications, as well as system administration tasks.
You will focus on the day to day delivery of technical support to the business. As the first point of call on the help-desk your role will be based on telephone call handling and resolving technical support tickets on a busy Service Desk.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive business and grow your technical skills working with the wide range of technologies within the company.
- Microsoft Desktop experience at least 2+ years
- Administering and supporting VMWare
- Administering and supporting Microsoft Windows Servers (2008-2016)
- Administering and supporting Office 365
- Administering and supporting Active Directory
- Administering and supporting Microsoft Exchange (2017-2016)
- Working experience of Network Administration (routers, switches and firewalls)
If this is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.