We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant/Managing Consultant to join our team.
We are looking for proven business to business sales professionals who have excelled in a targeted environment now looking for a rewarding career path.
To be successful you must be a goal-oriented person, a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously.
You must be a strong communicator and have a confident approach.
* Proactively create, maintain, and develop a network of candidates via sales focused telephone activity and face to face meetings
* Proactively promote Oliver James Associates business and services to all contacts in order to generate new client business
* Identify and establish sales leads and follow up with approaches to appropriate target clients
* Keep up with current and anticipated demand of candidates with a clearly outlined skillset, maximising efficiency through the effective use of LinkedIn and internal databases
* You will be responsible for achieving set targets
* Screen, interview and assess candidates in line with company standards to ensure a thorough understanding of their job and career requirements
* Present matched candidates to client requirements in a proactive and consultative manner
We work hard and enjoy ourselves at the same time. As well as a salary and market leading commission structure we offer:
- Company holidays
- 20+ days annual leave (plus extra time off over Christmas)
- Excellent Social Calendar: high achiever incentives, group summer and Christmas parties, team events
- Extended lunch breaks for gym goers
- Personal Trainer for team work outs
- and much more…
What we offer
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.
We have an award-winning Learning and Development team, so we provide training for all employees across all office locations, to ensure that you are consistently challenged and developed. A role with Oliver James Associates is not just a job, it's a career!