60% time communicating with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Investment, Technology, IT, other local entities, etc.
40% time communicating with external parties, including but not limited to vendors, service providers, etc.
You will be:
- Deliver IT application projects;
- Ensure applications being implemented according to IT governance standards;
- Drive vendors and internal parties to achieve desired results;
- Prepare IT costing and budgets;
- Resolve application issues, monitor application service level;
- Prepare and review IT documentation such as functional specification, technical specification, test plan, operation manual, user guide, etc.;
- Drive analysis and provide a technical solution based on business requirement;
- Provide knowledge transfer to other team members as well as users;
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by the supervisor as required.
- In-depth investment business and application knowledge;
- Basic knowledge in IFRS 9 accounting requirements;
- Analytic skill and knowledge in the Bloomberg Data License is a must;
- Knowledge in Moody's Impairment Studio is a plus;
- Experience in Bloomberg / Trading Solutions is a plus;
- Technical knowledge in .Net and Visual Basic is a plus;
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).