- Manage the Regional IT Workstream (General Ledger, Policy Admin Systems, ETL, Data Warehouse, Actuarial systems, ResQ etc.);
- Be the first point of contact for regional IT side for day to activities;
- Coordinate with the Regional consulting vendor and country IT and other stakeholders on issues and work items;
- Ensure the regional IT alignment with the vendors;
- Verify regional deliverables and get required approvals internally.
- 10+ years of experience managing complex IT implementation programs and vendors within Insurance;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding of Insurance IT systems and landscape;
- Familiarity with Insurance finance/actuarial systems/Solvency II/IFRS would be a plus.