A large reinsurance client has an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Manager to support the IT Function based in their head office in Greenwich, CT. You will provide operational and financial support for the CIO, including supporting various IT operational business units.
The individual will be responsible for the day to day financial reporting and performance analysis for the IT function.
- Provide overview reporting and insight analysis for the IT department
- Execute ad hoc financial analyses and special projects to provide decision support and presentation data
- Provide reports and reporting frameworks that support the periodic budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Monitors actual to budget spending and prepares monthly variance analysis
- As required deliver specific insight on parts of the business to inform on decision making, for example shared cost analysis and overhead allocations, and project costing for the IT division
- Manage the IT Procurement and AP Coding functions
- Supports process improvement initiatives
- Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of experience, insurance or IT industry deemed highly desirable
- Experience in financial planning and/or analysis within an IT department of a large organisation
- CPA/CFA or similar are highly desirable
- Advanced excel, Power BI and PowerPoint skills
- Natural ability to communicate with stakeholders and senior Executives