I am looking for a IT Auditor with affinity for data analytics to enhance the Internal Audit Department in accomplishing its strategic ambitions. Key responsibility will be to perform IT Audits and implement data analytics within the Internal Audit Department.
The position is based in the client's head office in Utrecht and requires occasional international travel. The position comes with close contacts with a variety of key stakeholders, including the IT teams, and management of operating companies. You will work closely with and receive training on the job primarily from the IT Audit Manager. In the team you will also act as a business partner through driving continuous improvement of the client's risk management and control environment. Furthermore, you will contribute in providing objective assurance to the client's Management Board for achieving business objectives against acceptable risks.
The Internal Audit Department currently consists of three people - an Internal Audit Director, a Business Audit Manager and an IT Audit Manager. You have the opportunity to not only perform IT audits, but also to be involved in business / operational audits.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participating in the execution of IT and integrated audits, preparing report findings and recommendations (in English), and discussions and alignment with auditees
- Taking responsibility of systematic recording of audit work performed
- Implementation of data analytics within the Internal Audit Department
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (e.g. computer science, information management)
- 2-3 years' experience with IT audits
- Affinity with data analytics
- Languages: fluent in English (both verbally and in writing). Dutch is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mind-set ('self-starter')
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Willing and able to travel when necessary
- International experience, exposure and culture in a people-oriented and dynamic company
- Training and education programs for further development
- A good remuneration package with excellent secondary employment conditions