Investment Manager - Insurance Investment - London
A first tier Life Insurer requires an experienced Investment Manager to join its Investment Solutions Team in London.
In this role you will play a pivotal role in the overall delivery of Investment Objectives for the Retirement group. The majority of your work will be exclusive for supporting the Investment strategy for the Bulk Annuity business in relation to portfolio structuring, implementation, hedging execution. There is a particular emphasis on Fixed Income Asset Allocation
- Significant expertise in Fixed Income Portfolio Management from Consultancy, Asset Management or Consultancy
- Demonstrable experience in Insurance ALM, Solvency II capital Modelling would be desirable but not essential
- Proven track record of working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across industry including Investment Managers, Fund Managers, Risk and Actuarial Managers
- Either CFA Charter holder or FIA Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience in Insurance Investment is desirable