A successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic environment with excellent career exposure globally.
- Prepare and document audit work as per internal audit standards.
- Plan and conduct IT internal audit reviews (both IT application and infrastructure audits) and also work closely with the financial audit teams on product/branch audits to ensure adequate and sufficient IT coverage for these audits within the Group.
- Provide internal advisory on internal controls and procedures, new products, as and when needs arise.
- Solid IT audit skills with more than 5 years of work experience in IT internal audit departments of other FI's, Big 4, or financial institution supervisory organizations.
- Experience in auditing financial institutions, ideally equity brokers, will be ideal.
- Knowledge of IT systems and security risks.
- Knowledge of key regulations and technology audit industry requirements and trends
- Takes initiative, good organizational skills, works independently and good team player.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Professional accreditations i.e. CISA, CISSP, CRISC & CISM will be advantageous
- Based in Hong Kong, travel approximately up to 30%.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your CV to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.